Today is the last friday of 2013, so this is the last post on Alt Haven this year. Just like what I did last year, I am taking the time to reflect and list the things I am grateful and thankful for this year.
I am thankful to
- Have Alt Haven featured on Cmd+space Ep 54
- Which led to being resolved to blog weekly
- Have sort of mastered my very first song on the guitar
- Have gotten seriously into fountain pens and paper
- Which led to finding snail mail friends on Fountain Pen Network.
- Have gone on dates both good and bad
- Have the chance to experience The Last of Us
- Have taken part in Nanowrimo
- Which led to completing my novella). (Not to actually start editing it)
- Have been finally discharged from the outpatient hospital appointments.
- Have gone for guitar and ukulele lessons.
- Have gone to Korea (semi sponsored by a friend) on an all-girls trip
- Have great friends in my life
What are you thankful for this year?